Our paver blocks, ranging from budget to industrial and exclusive series, live the long life of paving, while also being easy to dismantle and change.
Brikers’ paver blocks are patriotic and eco-friendly, since they use water sourced in Latvia and minerals mined in Kurzeme.
All our blocks are named – this is why it is easy to make a choice: The names of the collections tell you about shapes, colours, textures and even outlines.
The road to your paving!
The outlines determine the visual appearance, maintenance requirements, ease of movement and volume.
- Classic – a standard look. Regular maintenance of joints should be scheduled. Laying is simple.
- Comfort – the joint is minimal, which makes driving (walking) smooth and quiet.
- Modern – the midline between Classic and Comfort.
- Classic – the preferred pigment shade is added to the top layer of the paver block.
- Intense – the bright surface colour is obtained by adding pigment to high-class white cement.
- Solid base colour – the whole paver block is filled with paint, not just the top layer.
- Colour mix – a random mix of two or three colour shades, which makes it look like a tie dye pattern.
Paving finishing options
- Classic – smooth surface, the most common choice
- Abrassive – rough, grainy surface texture with anti-slip effect
- Retro – an old-fashioned look achieved with ageing technology
- Brikers signature – rubble of various fractions of volcanic basalt, Italian marble and Mediterranean rocks is embedded in the surface of the paver blocks.